Re: Numbers for Austin

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 09:15:06 +0000
To: Eric <ericphb@gmail.com>, "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
CC: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
I have thrown together the beginnings of a page at
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/April_2015_F2F. It includes my best
guess at numbers - I hope any errors will be corrected! - and a
suggested start/stop times.

I've also added some basic logistics info about Ipswich. Can you pls do
the same for Austin, Lewis?

HTH

Phil.

--