Re: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Dear All,

I was not able to join last week¹s meeting so please forgive if I am
bringing up a topic that was already decidedŠ I understood that we are
working with the possibility of two locations, one in Austin, Texas and
one in Europe (Lisbon). Is this right?

I would like to make sure that we should only do this if it is very clear
that one location in Lisbon would actually increase participation of the
Europe-based members when compared to two meetings, one in Austin, Texas
and one in Sćo Paulo.

In April, Austin and Sćo Paulo will be just two hours apart in terms of
timezone. (Sćo Paulo 2 hours later).

Regards,
Joćo Paulo