Re: dwbp-ACTION-137: Find a venue for u.s. f2f meeting

From: Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:26:55 +0000
To: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>, Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>
CC: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>, "Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, "Purohit, Sumit" <sumit.purohit@pnnl.gov>
Hi Folks,

On another front, I had an email exchange with Lewis over the weekend to check his interest, he unfortunately has a conflict attending ApacheCon in Austin Texas over that same time period, however I'm wondering could we crash the party and perhaps speak with ApacheCon to allow us to use a conference room early o'clock?  It is in the US Central Time Zone so it would be perhaps a bit better.

I am heavily envolved in organizing the event so just let me know if you are serious about meetin in Hyatt hotel Austin, TX and Iíll make sure to work this through.
Thanks
Lewis