Agenda for tomorrow's working group call

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 17:10:20 +0000
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Apologies for the slightly late arrival of today's agenda! Hope you're all
well.

Cheers,

   Hadley

Main agenda:

   1. Decision on the dates of our next Face-to-face meeting. (Make sure
   you've filled in the wiki page with your availability: Choosing the
   venue for a F2F 2015 hosted by NIC.br
   <https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Choosing_the_venue_for_a_F2F_2015_hosted_by_NIC.br>
   2. Open issues on the Best Practices doc. (We will vote to publish it
   NEXT WEEK)

https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20150205