Re: Working on FPWD, more to do

Hi all,

I like the idea of listing costs and benefits.

In respect to the term Best Practice, for me is a practice that is best for
the consumer: a developer or a final user.

A publisher can publish data the way she wants. It is the Web. But I think
we want practices that we call Best because they create an environment with
a commom understanding (and some commitments), with a semantic that could
create an environment where data could be consumed in an easy way, by
humans and machines (humans, called developers).

Best,
Laufer

--