Re: Data usage vocabulary continues to advance...

Phil,

My apologies for my very nasty text editor causing you extra work.  Berna
pointed me to use Blue Griffon, I'll use this.  I hope that the fact I'm
working on a MacBook doesn't complicate text formatting (Mac vs PC).

Thanks again for all your help!

Eric S