Re: Data usage vocabulary continues to advance...

Thanks very much for the big improvements here, Eric. It's looking a lot
more coherent. Reusing other people's vocabs as much as possible is
always a good thing.

I've been through the doc today and done some team contact stuff to it,
mostly removing all the inline styles that your W|word processor loves
to put in. But also putting in some cross-links in the doc. I've also
made the diagram 100% of the width of the page. I can't for the life of
me see why it doesn't scale if you reduce the window size. I used the
same element name as we use on DWBP and that scales :-(

Hopefully Peter W will be able to see it in his corporate browser.

I need to focus elsewhere now but I'll return to the doc before Friday's
call.

Cheers

Phil.

--