Re: [Time sensitive] Re: Pre-publication steps

Thank you, Riccardo, I'll do final processing later today.

Just a final check, :hasMerit is correct and :merit is incorrect? (I
prefer the has version as there is clearly a class of :Merit and I don't
like the convention of lower case properties leading to upper case
classes - not only is it confusing for everyone, it doesn't work in
languages like Japanese where there is no concept of letter case.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead