[Time sensitive] Re: Pre-publication steps

Thanks again, Riccardo,

I've been through the document this morning and made some changes that I
need you to check over please.

First of all, I found references to the property metric and hasMetric.
To make things consistent I have changed all instances of dqv:metric to
dqv:hasMetric. If this is correct, all well and good. If it should be
dqv:metric, they'll all need changing back again.

I reflected this change in the ttl file too - which I have uploaded to
w3.org/ns so the namespace works. OK? I've removed the relevant note
from the doc as a result.

All sections must have ids!

Again for consistency, I've made the id for each of the sections that
define a term into dqv:{term} rather than class:{term} etc. And updated
internal links accordingly.

I can't find a definition for dqv:hasQualityMeasure - that seems to be
missing. Can you either add that to the doc and the ttl file please or
remove it where it is mentioned in both?

I think that's all.

Sorry to push but the doc needs to be ready for publication during
tomorrow, Wednesday, so time is very limited.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer