Re: Alignment between DWBP vocabularies and HCLS profile

Dear Michel,

Thanks a lot!
This is really great.
We will try to look at the details and come back to you next week!
In case we publish the voc as a new draft before, I'm happy there's a direct link from the draft to the issue so that people can look it up, already.

Best,

Antoine