dwbp-ISSUE-227: The document has three different indexes for the BP: by challenges, by benefits and the summary. Should we keep the three of them? [Best practices document(s)]

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:02:02 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-227: The document has three different indexes for the BP: by challenges, by benefits and the summary.  Should we keep the three of them? [Best practices document(s)]

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/227

Raised by: Bernadette Farias Loscio
On product: Best practices document(s)

The document has three different indexes for the BP: by challenges, by benefits and the summary.
Should we keep the three of them? Are they redundant?

Should we have a similar searching mechanism as the one used in [1]?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/share-psi/bp/