Re: Agenda for the next call (04/12/2015) - the last before the voting call (11/12/15)!

Sending regrets for this weeks call.  Last week was really productive for the DUV.

Based on the call last week we are incorporating changes to our DUV draft and will have them completed by next week's Dec 11 call.

I have not updated the issues.

Kind regards,

Eric S