Re: Position paper on data quality and trust using DQV

Hi Davide,

> Le 21 août 2015 à 11:05, Davide Ceolin <d.ceolin@vu.nl> a écrit :
>
> I'd like to share with you this position paper [1] (preprint, it will be presented at the METHOD workshop @ ISWC), where we attempt at using DQV as a basis for categorising data qualities, and then linking data quality and trust in data.
> It's an ongoing work, so any feedback would be more than welcome.

Really nice piece of work. Thanks for sharing.
Btw, Is there a typo in the formula of the diversity in P. 3? In the numerator, I read 1sim(topic(p1), …), wouldn’t be 1+sim(topic(p1), …) ?

Best,
Ghislain
Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D
ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com