Re: Position paper on data quality and trust using DQV

Hi Davide,

(@everyone: Davide and I are in the same university, and collaboration with him had been flagged already as an option in the DQV schedule [1])

Thanks a lot for sharing this.
It's really interesting to see that DQV could be used to define a framework for analyzing existing data quality measures. It shows well how the DWBP work can facilitate comparability.
Let's keep in touch about applying further DQV to your case!

Cheers,

Antoine

[1]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_quality_schedule