Re: Use machine-readable standardized data formats / Use non-proprietary data formats

I think we do need to scope it, but limiting it to tabular data is too restrictive. Even CSV and JSON wouldn’t qualify. If you meant structured data, I think that could work.
- Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services