Re: Acknowledgements to W3C and DWBP...?

Hi Phil,

We have some text (see below) talking about the Department of Energy work
funding some of the PNNL efforts.  In a similar way I am wondering:

We gratefully acknowledge the standards work of the W3C (http://www.w3.org/
<http://www.w3.org/Icons/w3c_logo.svg>) and W3C Data on the Web Best
Practices Working Group (https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/).
This work was supported in part by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
Office of Science, Advanced Scientific Computing Research, under award
number 62892 ``Resource Discovery for Extreme Scale Collaboration''
(Program Manager Richard Carlson). A portion of the research was performed
using PNNL Institutional Computing at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.

This work was also supported in part by the Office of Energy Efficiency and
Renewable Energy of the U.S. Department of Energy as part of the Atmosphere
to electrons Initiative. PNNL is operated by Battelle for DOE under
Contract DE-AC05-76RL01830.
What about this: