Re: DBpedia - Usage Example

Yaso,

Thank you for sharing, would you characterize this as "data curation"?
We've been looking for examples and I believe this could be an illustrative
example.

Manuel - yes very impressive! I love the multilingual aspects of DBpedia.
I saw a recent article:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/04/23/the-worlds-languages-in-7-maps-and-charts/
on the shrinking number of spoken languages, I hope Open Data efforts like
DBpedia will help in small way preserve diversification and the minority
languages.

Cheers,

Eric S