dwbp-ACTION-180: Follow up with Laufer on Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities

Hi, Eric,

I am thinking a lot about the idea of data usage.

I don't know if we can cover the discussion of the concepts only during the
one hour weekly meeting.

My sinapses since Austin.

One of the things (already an issue of bps) is that it seems that is a
Dataset Usage Vocabulary. And more than that, in these first ideas, it
seems that is a Dataset Feedback Vocabulary. Maybe in a broader sense, a
Feedback Vocabulay.

Bernardette asked be at the F2F final table what I think is feedback, but I
did not had the chance to discuss till now.

It is a very good discussion.

Cheers,
Laufer

--