Re: dwbp-ACTION-158: Add preservtion text to scope

Hi Tomas,
Here's the exact proposal that was resolved:
PROPOSED: That we recognise that archiving is part of data management.
How data is managed in an offline repository is out of scope, however,
what is left on the Web after archiving has taken place *is* in scope.
There will be at least one Best Practice on this topic. Versioning needs
to be taken into account.

Cheers,
Deirdre

--
Deirdre Lee, Director

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee