Re: dwbp-ISSUE-154 (Eric Stephan): Handling data usage references to collection of datasets [Data Usage Vocabulary]

Just to document what other efforts under the data activity are doing, I
wanted to document that the CSV on the Web Working Group Tabular Data Model
[1] has a requirement to associate metadata with a group of tables (this
could be done within a dataset), and a directory of datasets.  While this
is a very specific implementation it does illustrate the need outside the
scientific community to associate metadata to a group of datasets.

Thanks,

Eric S