Re: Agenda for tomorrow's meeting - final one before F2F!!

Hi Folks I just want to follow up the agenda to state that Išve updated
the Austin F2F wiki page with some additional details based on
on-the-ground info I received this week.
Thanks and see you all tomorrow.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc., MAGU
Engineering Applications Software Engineer Level 2
Computer Science for Data Intensive Systems Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099