Re: Action-115 Investigate how wcag can be an example for our bp document

Hi Eric,
In terms of 115, if it's going to remain open, can you suggest a
concrete way to resolve it? Something like:

 1. review existing use-cases for WCAG reqs (this is what we're doing
    for quality vocab)
 2. add a new use-case that specifically outlines WCAG req, and/or
 3. add to list of data usage requirements currently not covered by the
    data usage vocabulary

Cheers,
Deirdre

--
Deirdre Lee, Director

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee