Capturing the discussion (was Re: NY Property Tax Explorer)

Hi, Makx,

Yes, the name of the group has a lot of interpretations. We still have
discussions about scope.

Yes, I think data generation is out of the scope of the WG.

No, I did not say to 'only' consider metadata in the BPs.

I think we must have the common BPs for all domains of data, independently
of the different formats of distribution. Metadata is one of them (and
extremely important).

We should talk about different forms of distributing data and metadata:
human readable, machine readable, embedded, separated. Each one with
different approaches of implementation.

We have to talk about URIs, preservation and the other BPs listed in the
document.

Best Regards,
Laufer

Em