Re: [dwbp] Suggestions to solve the 144 issue (#117)

Hi Phil,

Very nice comments and +1 to almost of that.

My only doubt is about the quesiton you did related to Data Vocabularies: *How
can a new vocabulary be designed if needed?*

None of the 33 Best Practices (maybe BP 15 - Choose the right formalization
level) are related with the design of vocabularies. Are you suggesting that
we should extend the BP Document to add best practices specifically related
to the design of new vocabs?

Best,
Ig

--

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
Professor Adjunto III - Instituto de Computação/Universidade Federal de