Re: Feedback from CKAN Community Meetup - dcat and data quality

On 26/09/2014 17:03, Lee, Deirdre wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I joined the CKAN Community Meetup today. Compliance and extension of DCAT was discussed, so I gave an overview of what we're currently working on in DWBP. They were very interested and should be a good community to tap into for new use-cases.

Thanks for going to this - that's a crucial community. My ideal targets
for deployment for the vocab(s) would be:

- implementation in CKAN app descriptions
- addition of relevant terms to schema.org

> In terms of Data Quality, Rufus highlighted the following thread that discusses QA in terms of CKAN: https://github.com/ckan/ideas-and-roadmap/issues/65

Interesting, yes, we should take note of that for the QA work.

> If you're interested in finding out what's planned for CKAN and to make suggestions, its (open-for-consultation) Roadmap is available here https://trello.com/b/kvgOZLMs/ckan-association-roadmap-consultation

Ideally we should make a submission as the WG (which does not preclude
individuals making their own contribution of course).

Phil.

> Deirdre Lee
> Research Associate
> eGovernment Domain (DEG)