Re: COMURI

Hi all,

I agree with Carlos that we should discuss the general approach before
getting into details.

It is important to discuss lhe proposed terminology and to have an
agreement about this.

I propose to create a wiki page where we can " build" our glossary and use
it as a reference for our discussions. We can start with terms proposed by
Manuel and new terms may be included when necessary. What do you think
about that?

Cheers,
Bernadette