From: Makx Dekkers [mailto:makx@makxdekkers.com]
Sent: 20 September 2014 20:54
To: Lee, Deirdre
Cc: 'Bernadette Farias Lóscio'
Subject: RE: W3C DWBP: Request to close Issue 38

Not trying to be difficult here, but I still don't think that Use Case #3 Recife Open Data Portal mentions a requirement for selecting high-quality data. The phrase that maybe has some relevance to value is "identify the sources of data that their pontential (sic!) consumers could find useful" but that is a bit of a stretch. The requirement from that phrase should be something like R-SelectUsefulData which seems to be similar to R-SelectDemand. Or is there another sentence that I am overlooking?

In addition, the Use Case does not mention in any way a requirement that the value "should be indicated in a quantifiable manner/property" - which I don't understand at all. What is a "manner/property" and what kinds of quantifications should we think of? Maybe an example would help?

Makx.

Makx Dekkers
makx@makxdekkers.com<mailto:makx@makxdekkers.com>
+34 639 26 11 46