Re: Agenda for tomorrow

Hi,

I will not be able to participate in this call, because I am in a
conference. As a matter of fact, João Paulo, Bernadette, Giancarlo and me
are in the same conference. So, I believe none of us will be able to
participate tomorrow.

Best,
Ig

--

Ig Ibert Bittencourt
Professor Adjunto III - Instituto de Computação/Universidade Federal de