Re: Does standardisation assume interoperability?

Hi Deirdre,

Thanks a lot. The table view really makes it clearer!

I do not remember that we had agreed that metadata may not be open. But perhaps I'm unconsciously blanking out a good argument that someone made, because I'm biased ;-)

Otherwise this looks very good.
As said in another mail, I would just prefer if the requirement on metadata was defined in a way that hints at the different types of metadata - not something formal, just a hint...

Cheers,

Antoine