Re: ACTION-64 Update

Hi Phil,

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure where this document fits.  Sumit initiated the document and I saw some things I felt I could usefully add.
The intention (from my side) is not really to compare RDF and JSON-LD - but to compare RDFa with JSON-LD.  Both can be viewed as serialisations of RDF, each with advantages and disadvantages.  My intention is not to say that one is conclusively better than the other or is the recommended best practice for structured data within web pages - it really depends on how that data is being consumed (e.g. faceted browsers vs smartphone apps vs search engines).

I agree that it could be a candidate for merging with Jeni's document, though I don't think we've discussed that with her yet.

I'm happy for you to invite Markus to a vocals call - certainly no objections to that.

Best wishes,

- Mark