Re: ACTION-64 Update

On 12/09/2014 12:17, Eric Stephan wrote:
> I think you do a great job categorizing how each approach might be
> used.  I'm wondering if you would be interested in helping develop use
> cases that illustrate real world examples that we might be able to link
> to data usage.
Recently, Markus Lanthaler added support for JSON-LD context to
prefix.cc [1]. It means there are more vocabularies added in the
existing json-ld contexts [2], many are subpart of Linked Open Vocabularies.

HTH

Ghislain

[1]http://prefix.cc/context.
[2] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/wiki/existing-contexts