Re: ACTION-64 Update

Sumit,

Thank you for the writeup [1] regarding the suitability of RDF vs JSON-LD
for different applications!  I'm still catching up on email after vacation.

I think you do a great job categorizing how each approach might be used.
I'm wondering if you would be interested in helping develop use cases that
illustrate real world examples that we might be able to link to data usage.

@Bernadette have you had a chance to look at this writeup?

Eric S

Reference
[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/RDF_AND_JSON-LD_UseCases