Re: ISSUE: Governmental data servers

Hi,

I don't think that is a useful distinction to be made. Sometimes data
can be published directly from an application or service from its same
domains, other times it may need to be published separately at a
different sub-domain either for architectural (scaling, deployment) or
technical (different applications) reasons.

Even if data is published at a different domain this doesn't imply
anything about its reliability, timeliness, provenance, etc.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds