Re: ISSUE-61: R-archiving appears to be out of scope. we must ask christophe, who put it in

Hi all,

Also +1 for not specifying the format, actually ;-)

We can let the archive decide what to accept and what not. This is what we
do at DANS, we accept anything serialized with a w3c standard. If you come
with your own format we will refuse to archive the file.
The rationale is that it will be easier for us to be sure files are still
readable on the long term. There will (always) be tools for parsing these
accepted formats.

Christophe

--
Sent from a device that knows everything about me but is still useless for
typing mails. Sorry for the brievety and typos...