De: Christophe Guéret [mailto:christophe.gueret@dans.knaw.nl]
Enviado el: viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014 7:39
Para: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group
Asunto: Re: ISSUE-61: R-archiving appears to be out of scope. we must ask christophe, who put it in

Hoi,

The concrete practice of digital preservation which is attribute identifiers to datasets, prevent bit-rot, monitor for file format obsolescence, manage duplicate copies, etc is rightly out of scope.
However, IMHO, the requirement that one should be able to dump Web Data and send it to a digital trusted repository is in scope. We should have guidelines that say how to do that, for instance this could go along the lines of "dump your data as JSON-LD and place a reference to the dataset URI the archival institute gives you back".

Cheers,
Christophe