Re: Agenda for tomorrow's call 10-10-2014

Hi all,

I am really sorry, but I won't be able to meet you tomorrow.

I am travelling and I was planning to come back home today. However,
because a mistake from the airline company I'll need to travel tomorrow
morning.

I was planning to discuss some ideas about the organization of the BP
document and how to group some of the challenges identified in the UCR
documents. In this case, I'm gonna send a message to the group and we can
start our discussions by email.

Cheers,
Bernadette

--