Re: dwbp-ACTION-92: Gather closed-data requirements from the buildingeye, wind and gs1 use cases, and match requirements to any other use cases

Phil,

I double checked and the following are links to the use cases based on the
use case number I provided earlier...I also added use case #24 (RDESC) to
the "closed data" requirements.  I hope you agree with my assessment Sumit.

Eric

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/usecasesv1.html#UC-BuildingEye

[6]
http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#UC-DutchBasicRegisters

[8]
http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#UC-DigitalArchivingofLinkedData

[9] http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#UC-LATimesReporting

[10]
http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#UC-UruguayOpenDataCatalogue

[13] http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#UC-ViolenceMap

[14] http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#UC-Bio2RDF

[17]
http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#UC-DatasetsforNaturalHazardsManagement

[18] http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#UC-OKFNTranportWG

[24] http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#UC-RDESC

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> Thanks a lot for the updating!
>
> I think it is important to have a brief explanation about open data x
> closed data. However, I think we need something else to make a link between
> this explanation and the use cases.
>
> Maybe, instead of creating a new section, the closed data explanation
> could be part of Section 3. You can say that use cases consider both Open
> and Closed data and then you add the explanation about closed data. What do
> you think?
>
> Cheers,
> Bernadette

> Thanks very much, Eric.
>>
>> I'd like to add this to the UCR doc tomorrow (as well as editing Laufer's
>> use case as discussed last week) and that should get us to a point where
>> the WG can consider publishing the next official working draft.
>>
>> Looking at what you and Sumit have done, I see the new and/or revised
>> requirements and these link to specific use cases by number. Can you
>> confirm that those numbers are the same as the current editor's draft [1].
>> So that 1,6, 8,10,14,18 means
>>
>> 1 - Building Eye
>> 6 - Dutch Base Registers
>> 8 - Digital Archive of Linked Data
>> 10 - Uruguay
>> 14 - Bio2RDF
>> 18 - OKFN Transport WG
>>
>> etc.
>>
>> Secondly, there's some introductory text on the wiki that seems like it's
>> worth keeping/including somewhere but I'm not sure where. So... in my
>> latest fork I've turned it into a mini section, see [2]. I *could* make
>> this part of the intro if you like, and I thought about adding it to the
>> challenges but it doesn't seem to quite fit. Although I can add to the
>> table by adding a Requirements for closed data and then the new ones you've
>> listed.
>>
>> If you have 5 mins to guide me, I'll try and process this tomorrow.
>>
>> Anyone, especially Bernadette and Deirdre - if you disagree with what
>> I've done do shout.
>>
>> Phil.
>>
>> [1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/usecasesv1.html
>> [2] http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp-1/usecasesv1.html#open-
>> and-closed-data
>>

>> On 05/10/2014 17:01, Eric Stephan wrote:
>>
>>> All,

>>> amended proposed closed data requirements to the original closed data
>>> wiki
>>> page Sumit started and added corresponding use cases.
>>>
>>> https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Closed_Data_Examples#
>>> Candidate_Closed_Data_Requirements_extracted_from_