W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-dwbp-wg@w3.org > November 2014

Re: Half-day call

From: Yaso <yaso@nic.br>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:21:41 -0200
Message-ID: <5475E1F5.70805@nic.br>
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Hi all!

I'm glad this thread provoked so many reactions :-D

Bernadette, thanks for the inputs for the agenda on friday. I'm sending
the agenda in next email with your suggestions about it. I hope that I
have contemplated your expectations. If not, tell me and I can fix it.


I'm also sending a draft of the agenda for the call on monday. Feel free
to edit on the wiki or send more suggestions by email.


salut
-yaso



On 11/26/14 10:51 AM, Bernadette Farias Lóscio wrote:
> Hi Yaso,
> 
> Unfortunately, next monday I can participate just from 12:00 to 13:00 UK
> time.
> 
> I think that having an extra meeting can be a good idea, but I'm not sure
> if a long meeting like this will be productive. In my opinion, we should
> have a better plan for this meeting.
> 
> I propose to discuss the open actions (if they are still open) and to set a
> deadline to have them finished during the next call on Friday.
> 
> Next friday, we should also discuss what has to be done for this first
> draft and how long it will take to get this done. As Caroline, Newton and I
> discussed before, we believe that for this firts draft is important to have:
> 
> 1. a description for each one of the proposed
> sections (ACTION-114, ACTION-120, ACTION-121, ACTION-123, ACTION-124,
> ACTION-125, ACTION-127)
> 2. an example of at least one BP for each section
> 3. an initial version for Introduction, audience, scope and context sections
> 4. an initial version for the Data Lifecycle section
> 
> We already organized open issues according to BP themes [1]. Then,
> contributors of each theme [2] can promote the discussion about a specific
> issue. Since we have a lot of open issues and it will be hard to discuss
> everything during one call, the discussion can start by email and during
> the extra call we may try to have an agreement.
> 
> kind regards,
> Bernadette
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Issues_vs_BP_Document
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Main_Page#Best_Practices
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 2014-11-25 20:49 GMT-03:00 Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>:
> 
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm really not sure I can make it...
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Antoine
>>
>>
>> On 11/25/14 10:28 PM, Phil Archer wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Yaso,
>>>
>>> Ooh, I thought this was going to be some time the following week but, OK,
>>> I can *just* make this 3 hour meeting before heading to the airport on my
>>> way to Lisbon.
>>>
>>> So count me in for Monday.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Phil.
>>>
>>> On 25/11/2014 17:57, Yaso wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi all,
>>>>
>>>> To help the editors with the tough task on having a draft of our Best
>>>> practices document BEFORE christmas (until 8/dec, better saying) we will
>>>> make a 3h meeting on MONDAY, 01/dec.
>>>>
>>>> I propose starting on 12-15pm (UK time).
>>>>
>>>> If anyone has any better day or time proposal, let's vote, but as fast
>>>> as we can, please. The idea is to adress tasks and issues to
>>>> contributors so we can deliver the document on time, and in this year.
>>>> (let's make it possible!)
>>>>
>>>> The table of contents is here
>>>> https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Table_of_Contents_of_
>>>> Data_on_the_Web_Best_Practices
>>>>
>>>> salut,
>>>> yaso
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
> 
> 


-- 
Brazilian Internet Steering Committee - CGI.br
W3C Brazil Office
@yaso

55 11 5509-3537 (4025)
skype: yasocordova
Received on Wednesday, 26 November 2014 14:22:09 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:24:18 UTC