Half-day call

From: Yaso <yaso@nic.br>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 15:57:53 -0200
To: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

To help the editors with the tough task on having a draft of our Best
practices document BEFORE christmas (until 8/dec, better saying) we will
make a 3h meeting on MONDAY, 01/dec.

I propose starting on 12-15pm (UK time).

If anyone has any better day or time proposal, let's vote, but as fast
as we can, please. The idea is to adress tasks and issues to
contributors so we can deliver the document on time, and in this year.
(let's make it possible!)

The table of contents is here
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Table_of_Contents_of_Data_on_the_Web_Best_Practices

salut,
yaso

--
Brazilian Internet Steering Committee - CGI.br
W3C Brazil Office

55 11 5509-3537 (4025)
skype: yasocordova