Issues Vs BP Document

From: Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:22:29 -0200
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Hello!

Bernadette, Newton and I have discussed about which issues could be
related to each theme of the Table of Contents for the BP document.
Newton created a wiki[1] page so we may see the relation between the
issues we have been discussing and the themes that are being developed
for the BP. We kindly ask you to take a look on this page and see if you
agree with our proposal to discuss these relations in order to clarify
the BP document.

Thank you! Kind regards,
Caroline

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Issues_vs_BP_Document