Re: dwbp-ISSUE-94 (Git for data): Dataset versioning and dataset replication [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

Hi.

Another good example of using git for data is the directory of public
bodies of governments all over the world that OKFn has been curating [1][2].

I agree with Annette's argument that tools on this field are rapidly
evolving, and the WG should probably not recommend a particular tool as a
BP at this pint.

Also relevant to this discussion is Max Ogden's `dat` tool, which intends
to be a 'git for data' [3][4]. Looks promising.

[1] http://publicbodies.org/
[2] https://github.com/okfn/publicbodies
[3] http://www.wired.com/2014/08/dat/
[4] https://github.com/maxogden/dat