dwbp-ISSUE-97 (Axoims in UCR): Should we include the three axioms in the UCR [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:40:35 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-97 (Axoims in UCR): Should we include the three axioms in the UCR [Use Cases & Requirements Document]

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/97

Raised by: Phil Archer
On product: Use Cases & Requirements Document

I've added the three axioms we decided upon at TPAC to the intro section of the UCR doc. Is this wise? Or does it only belong in the BP doc?