Re: Addressing ACTION-102

Hi Lewis,

We are trying to identify activities that illustrate different kinds of
data usage [1]. For each proposed activity we will have one or more use
cases. The idea is that, based on these use cases, we're gonna identify
requirements for the data usage vocabulary.

It will be great If you can take look in the activities that we proposed as
well as the template for capturing data usage use cases and tell us if this
make sense to you. Please, fell free to make comments and suggestions.

I hope this explanation can help you.

kind regards,
Bernadette

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_Usage_Scenarios