Re: Addressing ACTION-102

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:44:15 -0200
To: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Lewis,

We are trying to identify activities that illustrate different kinds of
data usage [1]. For each proposed activity we will have one or more use
cases. The idea is that, based on these use cases, we're gonna identify
requirements for the data usage vocabulary.

It will be great If you can take look in the activities that we proposed as
well as the template for capturing data usage use cases and tell us if this
make sense to you. Please, fell free to make comments and suggestions.

I hope this explanation can help you.

kind regards,
Bernadette

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Data_Usage_Scenarios

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio
Centro de Informática

2CB3CA5F-DC06-45EF-ADDA-C49A41A8C401_4_.png
(image/png attachment: 2CB3CA5F-DC06-45EF-ADDA-C49A41A8C401_4_.png)

2CB3CA5F-DC06-45EF-ADDA-C49A41A8C401_2_.png
(image/png attachment: 2CB3CA5F-DC06-45EF-ADDA-C49A41A8C401_2_.png)