New Ed Draft of UCR

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:49:36 +0000
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398J)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>, Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>, Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Dear all,

As the flurry of new issues in your inbox shows, I've been working on
the UCR doc today, see

http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/usecasesv1.html.

Changes made:

- The Reqs that we resolved to remove have been removed.

- The new use cases in the wiki have been added (except those proposed
by Fraunhofer, see ISSUE-93 and ISSUE-94).

- I have added some new requirements in based on my assessment of the
new new cases. For each new proposed requirement I opened an issue. see
ISSUE-83, ISSUE-85, ISSUE-86, ISSUE-87, ISSUE-88, ISSUE-89, ISSUE-91.

Lewis, Annette, Eric - please take a look at what I've done to your use
cases. In Annette's case I think we need to talk through what the
possible reqs will be - I suspect there will be a lot of commonality
with the RDESC one and we'll have some new reqs out of it.

The R-Location requirement is one I added based on my own new use case
(and I think it's useful in Lewis's too). But see Issue-96 as this use
case is a little different - I'd like to essentially refer to the report
of a workshop as the use case.

There are other minor changes but those are the main ones.

Not done yet - there's a good deal of housekeeping to do yet but I hope
this counts as progress.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer