Agenda for tomorrow

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 21:37:29 +0000
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I hope you've had a good week of TPAC recovery!

We have a discussion call tomorrow on the issues raised about the Best
Practices document.  (Undoubtedly this will lead to more issues, but that's
a sign of our progress.  We'll also be clearing stuff away as we go.)

The agenda is here:
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20141107

It will probably be helpful to review the minutes from TPAC before we meet:

Day 1: http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2014-10-30
Day 2: http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2014-10-31

(Or read them, if you weren't able to join us!)  We covered a lot over
those two days and it would be useful to have everyone on the same page.

Speak to you tomorrow!

Cheers,

   Hadley