RE: dwbp-ACTION-117: Explore the use cases that might clarify the need for uri and url design

I agree with Tomas that we need to be careful not to conflate URI and URL. HTTP URIs may share the same syntax space as URLs but their roles are different: URIs identify while URLs locate. I think that design rules for URIs make sense, but design rules for URLs do not.

Makx.