Re: Semantic pingback

Thanks Tim, rather interesting ! I just mailed someone from
pingthesemanticweb to ask about their experience with offering this service.
The interesting thing I see with the proposal in this prov document is that
there is no additional RPC involved as what is commonly done with other
pingback services, instead it's just another resource linked from the
de-referenced one. This sounds easier/simpler to put in place.

Christophe

--
Onderzoeker
+31(0)6 14576494