OpenGLAM

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 12:56:08 +0200
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

As everyone is sharing their pointers, I though I'd add this one, for the cultural sector:
http://openglam.org/principles/

 From a technical perspective I don't find it groundbreaking. *But* that's precisely the point: to give an palatable set of rules that everyone can read.
(and yes, it's focused on open data, but I believe we can get inspiration for the form, and some parts of the content).

Which leads to a process question: have we got a page on the wiki to gather these?
If not we can create on on Monday...

Cheers,

Antoine