Re: Women @ Work in Los Angeles

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 00:54:02 +0000
To: Steven Adler <adler1@us.ibm.com>
Cc: public-dwbp-wg <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, IBM Open Data Group <IBM_Open_Data_Group%IBMUS@us.ibm.com>
Hi,

Where is the Open Data they've published? I looked at the article and its
references, but can only find an infographic, not a supporting dataset. The
infographic itself doesn't link to an actual dataset either. Apologies if
I've missed something.

What are the best practices to be drawn attention to here?

L.
On 28 Mar 2014 21:29, "Steven Adler" <adler1@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> I'm in Los Angeles today and just had lunch with a great team in the LA
> Comptroller's office.  We talked about Open Data and standards and they
> shared with me some work they just published yesterday.
>

> http://ktla.com/2014/03/27/women-earn-83-cents-for-every-1-men-earn-in-l-a-city-government/
>
> I think this is an example of how to do Open Data right and needs no
> introduction.
>
> [image: http://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/bjxplaqcyaaungr.jpg]
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Steve