Suggestion of a new use case

From: Nathalia Sautchuk Patrício <nathalia@cgi.br>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 19:37:50 -0300
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Hi everybody,

I'm reading finally the use cases at Wiki and my perception is most of
them is about to make available data and because of that I want to
suggest a use case about data re-use.

The use case I suggest is Radar Parlamentar
(http://radarparlamentar.polignu.org/). The web site is in Brazilian
Portuguese, but I can explain a little: It is an application that
illustrates the similarities between political parties based on the vote
data analysis that occurs in the brazilian congress. The similarities
are presented in a two-dimensional graphics, in which circles represent
parties or parliamentarians, and the distance between these circles is
how similar they vote. There is also only a section dedicated to gender
issues: how many women are in each party over the years, which are the
themes most handled by each gender and party, etc.

What do you think?

Regards,

--
Nathalia Sautchuk Patrício